MT. BEULAH BAPTIST VISION STATEMENT
|A church family dedicated to the Biblical Authority of the great commandment and the great commission.
Our Prayer and Practice is to Honor Christ as We Seek both Internal and external Growth.
We acknowledge that we are an imperfect people but seek to be more like Christ as we mature in the Faith.
MT. BEULAH BAPTIST CHURCH VALUES
- 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
|The Great Commandment|
- Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
- Matthew 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
- Matthew 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- Matthew 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
|The Great Commission|
- Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
- Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
|Honoring Christ in our Public Gatherings and Private Lives|
- Psalm 96:6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Psalm 96:7 Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
- Worship, Discipleship, Testimony, Church Properties
|Living by Faith to Christian Maturity|
- Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
- Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
- Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
Mt. Beulah Baptist Church
5306 Dallas-Cherryville Highway
Bessemer City, NC 28016
|©2007-2023 Diamond Designs, all rights reserved.